When loading your homepage, immediately hit the bold header image with beautifully shaped lollipops. Combustion unique. Engagement engagement. Found different. In this case, their product makes the majority of sales for them!
Bad list of the best Shopping Stores from U.S.
What is a great Shopify store?
To run a successful Shopify store, there are three aspects of your website that you need to customize:
- Professional looking design
- The quality of your pictures
- Your About Us Page
Once they have mastered all of the above, they are much more likely to make a sale.
The best Shopify stores have great design
When it comes to themes and overall web design, Shopify stands out.
But if you want to make sure you engage your guests further, these best practices are worth keeping in mind:
Use Website Elements to Enchant Your Audience – Full-width images are a great example.
Using minimalist designs – cramped designs are a big no-no. You want to choose a goal for each of your web pages and a way for the customer to make the conversion as clear as possible. On the whole, less is usually more.
Make it clear what is on sale – you have about five seconds to talk about what you have to offer; otherwise, it is a good opportunity for a customer to come from your site and reach out to competitors. It’s the same with your USP. You need to detail what sets you apart – social proof, bright, striking lines, beautiful product images, etc.
The best Shopify stores use killer images
Customers love visuals. Period.
So it’s no surprise that high-resolution shots make such a good impression on customers. They engage customers while paying attention to the finer details of your goods.
Savjet Top tip: Always post various product photos taken from different angles. This helps the customer to think about how he / she carries / uses / has the item. Internet shoppers enjoy the same sense of security that comes with seeing a product in the body. High-quality photos here help bridge the gap. You can even use a 360-degree photo widget to allow shoppers to see every aspect of your product. Zooming offers are also desirable – consumers are more likely to want to see your stuff in more detail (especially if it’s a higher ticket item).
The best Shopify stores have great pages about us
The reason is that if someone visits your About Us page, it’s a good chance to find out more about who you are and what you have to offer.
So, it disappoints them.
Your About Us page should do the following:
- Tell your brand
- Explain what you have to offer
- Provide testimonials and other forms of social proof
It’s also a great place to post your contact information, because there’s a good chance that someone browsing your About Us page has a question they want to ask – who knows? Maybe this is how you connect with your next die-hard fan ?!
Frequently Asked Questions about Shopify Stores:
Do Big Businesses Use Shopify?
In short, yes.
Some of the more notable names include:
- Lollapalooza: This phenomenal company is known for selling music for a music festival. They used Shopify to create a tidy store to showcase their seasonal clothing
- Daymond John: Known as one of the Shark Tank sharks, he uses Shopify to show how entrepreneurs can easily get started selling online.
- Chalk: This unique brand is used by Shopify to sell beautiful chalk boards. When you get to their homepage, you are immediately shown a photo slider highlighting all their favorite products.
- Shwood Shop: This brand exudes elegance, yet again uses Shopify to market and sell its innovative wooden goggles.
Check out this article to see more great Shopify sellers.
Are Shopify Stores Successful?
In short, yes, they are. However, you will need to put in some hard work and persistence.
The statistics speak for themselves:
- Shopify’s total revenue for 2018 was $ 1.073 billion! That’s a 73 percent increase from 2016 – we can conclude from this that Shopify’s success is on the rise!
- Last year, Shopify merchants generated more than $ 1.5 billion in sales during Black Friday and Cyber Monday! Maximum sales per minute boasts a whopping $ 870,000!
How much does it cost to set up Shopify?
Depending on the stage you are in, you can choose three payment packages:
- Basic Shopify: this is ideal for newborns ($ 29 per month)
- Shopify: This is the preferred choice for growing businesses ($ 79 per month)
- Advanced Shopify: This plan is best for larger businesses looking to grow their business ($ 299 per month)
Remember, you can also enjoy Shopify’s two-week free trial before deciding which payment plan is best for your business.
For more information on Shopify pricing, see this guide.
How do I set up a Shopify store?
There are five things you need to set up a Shopify store:
- Create a Shopify account.
- Add your first product: In your Shopify dashboard, you’ll see a handy detailed view of how to set up a store. The first button encourages you to add a product, so go ahead and click on it and from there you will discuss what to do next.
- Customize your online store: just press the button on which it says; “Customize the look of your site” and from there you can modify the look of your store to reflect your brand.
- Sort your domain: Choose a domain by following the steps to transfer any you already own or buy a new one. Once your domain name is up and running, your store can get started.
- Select and activate payment processor: Select the ‘payment’ tab and select the desired payment processor.
Voila, you’re doing well!
See this article for a more detailed explanation.
Feel inspired by these amazing Shopify stores?
Now the definitive definitive proof that you can make it big on Shopify is great design, UX and a bit of marketing savvy.
Do you have any stores in Shopify that you like?
Posted conversation in the comments below.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in March 2018 and has been completely updated and updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
Featured image of Olia & Roma