Thanks for visiting our site. As a way of saying "thanks" here's a FREE course on how to make $688 a day online using FREE methods:
Incredible marketers from different cultures and backgrounds can easily fly under the radar in the wider digital marketing community.
As we at DigitalMarketer move on to ours new usually we would like to try to change this by highlighting the creators of all identities. We want to strengthen our voice and shout out our work. After all, different marketers mean more diverse and more effectively marketing.
So to celebrate the Asian and Pacific Islander American Heritage Month by sharing some of our amazing attendees and their amazing work.
Co-founder of the bot school
Japanese and Mexican (50/50)
Natasha Takahashi is a co-founder of the company School bootswhere it is on a mission to accelerate business growth with chat marketing on platforms such as Facebook Messenger, Text, WhatsApp, Instagram DM, Mobile Wallet and more.
She shared her winning frameworks and chat strategies at 70+ stages around the world, including a summit on traffic and conversions and social media marketing. Her experience comes from making millions of dollars with chatbots for more than 100 brands including Mindvalley, DigitalMarketer, Billy Gene Is Marketing, social media expert, Matthew Hassie and Marisa Pierre.
You can find Natasha’s training –How to do a 3x conversion with Chatbot Lead Magnet-Side DigitalMarketer Lab. She also shared chat strategies, tools and tactics DigitalMarketer podcast,, Eternal Traffic Podcast, and Business Lunch Podcast. At this summit on traffic and conversion, Natasha’s session will take place on Day 1, where she shares her OmniChannel chat strategy, developed with data from more than 10 million sent messages.
“I left college to start working at the marketing agency Chat in 2016 … I would graduate this year!”
Key aspects of her career She is most proud of:
- Speaking at the Summit on Marketing and Conversion and the World of Social Media Marketing in 2019
- Sending over 10 million messages for boots to its customers, which helped her company create the most effective chat marketing training on the market
Founder, live your message and Xperiencify
1/4 Thai, 1/4 Chinese, 1/2 English, Irish, Welsh, French and German
Marisa began her career as an artist who told her father that she had no skills to trade. She figured out how to build a business in the middle of 7 digits, and showed more than 5,000 students how to succeed online – many of them felt they didn’t have “trading skills” or also said they did.
Marisa intends to invent online education around the world, so results and classes are becoming the norm, not the exception. It sells for $ 17 million in online courses and programs and has some of the highest success rates in the industry.
She shared her new approach to product creation at leading industry events including Mindvalley Momentum, Evercoach Summit, LaunchCon, MFA Live, and the Traffic and Conversion Summit (December 2020). She has also supported industry leaders in integrating this methodology into their products to reduce returns and increase sales and resale, including Josh Turner, Mary Morrissey, John Morro, Alex Mandasian, Jesse and Charles, Ocean Robbins and many more.
Most recently, she organized a trial Xperiencify, the first fully remembered membership membership software on the site to make its methodology accessible to more online course creators.
You can find Marisa’s training on how to Gamifying Our Launch Lead up to $ 1.5 million in sales at the Digital Marketer Lab, and mark her T&C calendars to learn about her session on the 3 “secret” techniques of the apps and games that provided 209% more sales and 53% less Refund for my digital product.
Marisa is also a brand developer and web designer for the 7- and 8-character lighting fixtures and heavyweights, including Eben Pagan, Kalan Rush, Justin Livingston, Susan Perce Thompson, Mike Koenigs, Sage Lavigne and Harry Zukov.
“I started my career as an artist who told my father that I didn’t have marketable skills. I figured out how to build a 7-digit business anyway, and showed more than 5,000 students how to succeed online – many of them felt they had no “trading skills,” or I was also told to do so. “
Key aspects of her career She is most proud of:
- Get over 1000 pages of reviews in one online course.
- Having received a 3-minute standing ovation at the annual concert before he spoke.
- Create a new methodology for creating online courses to get additional classes and results 10-30 times for students, as well as reducing the refund to 70%
CEO of BlitzMetrics
The Chinese are originally from America
Dennis Yu created internal analytics at Yahoo! 20 years ago and now the Founder BlitzMetrics. It is an ad on Facebook and a checklist that deals with the creation of vandals and works to create jobs for thousands of young people, young people, and not-too-young adults. Denis is proud to be a DigitalMarketer faculty, which is the best place to learn digital marketing and connect with other digital marketers.
“When I was a juvenile at SMU in Dallas, Texas, some kids in a pickup truck threw me beer bottles when I was riding a motorcycle. They called me by several racist names. But I knew it affected them more than me.”
The main areas of career are the most proud:
- Freezing on CNN for 10 seconds, 3.5 million people live, to a question about Cambridge Analytics and Mark Zuckerberg. Fortunately, his fear of being in the TV studio subsided, and the rest of the interview went well, and he was invited 4 more times!
- Responsible for 80% of Yahoo PPC’s budget, which included the entire Google AdWords budget (Fun Fact: The CEO is angry at him for spending money on Google, which is like drinking Pepsi when you worked at Coke. But since it was real money and he was accountable for our products, he argued received a pass).
- Leading stock market negotiations for software startups during the 1998 boom on behalf of American Airlines. They were the first to start multi-mastery with Oracle and the first flagship client of many names that became major or acquired – Broadvision, Kana, RSW, E.piphany, Interwoven and so on.
Founder of Jeronamo Digital Solutions
Half Chinese and half French
Monica Morrison is the founder Jeronamo Solutions, a marketing agency as well Success with digital, her digital marketing training company. As a certified digital marketer, Monique is on a mission to help local Amazon businesses and keep moms and pop stores alive by making enterprise-level marketing techniques accessible to all. Thanks to her marketing experience, she has been able to constantly stimulate revenue growth for customers. She is a certified trainer and partner with DigitalMarketer.
Prior to launching the marketing agency, Monica was a digital media specialist for Rogers Media as well as the head of Starwood Hotels brands. Since 2006, she has been helping businesses run both digitally and locally. When she’s not brainstorming with customers, talking to blogs, reading upcoming digital marketing trends, hiking or spending time outdoors with her family.
“My grandfather said ‘ah’ about almost everything and I was joking. Now it’s going to be a part of me and rubbing on my whole team; they all use the expression now.”
Career highlights of which she is most proud:
- Launch of new restaurant properties for brands such as Westin Hotels, West Edmonton Mall & Ramada Inn
- Will win the Business of the Year award through our local Chamber of Commerce in 2016
- My agency is growing to include a team and provide significant work to amazing people