Thanks for visiting our site. As a way of saying "thanks" here's a FREE course on how to make $688 a day online using FREE methods:
Not sure what to sell? You don’t need to auction off your very favorite items – here’s how to make decent money by selling things you never even knew were valuable …
The adage “one person’s garbage is another person’s treasure” is never more accurate than when selling materials online. As our handy list shows, you really can make money from buying and selling household items and even items that you might otherwise throw away.
While rare items bring the highest rates on sites like eBay, it wouldn’t be a reasonable disadvantage to pin. These small sales all add up.
Money can be earned in every corner of your home – you just need to know what to look for.
Things you can sell to make money
Want to make extra money? These are the best things to sell:
- Children’s toys – Your inability to let go of old favorites can finally pay off. You should always break into the collection of childhood toys and take a quick look eBay to see what they sell. And if there is any of these toysyou could sit thousands.
- Your old clothes – If you have a wardrobe full of clothes you never wear, dig them out and try to use it sites and apps for selling clothes online. You can then use the profits to set yourself some new stuff.
- Gift cards – Beloved everyone did not know what to buy you a gift, but is it a loan related to the store, with which you never buy? If so, sell it before it’s over! Your best bet on this eBay.
- Hangers – Most wardrobes will have far more hangers than needed. Sets of matching hangers can get around 50p online.
- Wine corks – Favorites of arts and crafts! If you drink enough useful things to put together a collection, you’ll get about 10p for a wine cork and as much as 15p pop (literally) for a champagne cork.
- Your hair – Have you nurtured a long healthy mane (read: cash)? You can earn serious money for your hair.
- Unused parking space – Do you have a private parking space, but you do not have a car? You would be amazed at how much money you can make rent a parking space for your car – especially if you live near the city center.
- Your body (for tests!) – Involvement in addicts you can earn an average of £ 100 a day – and sign up websites for product testing see that you get paid for testing new products.
- Old luo roll – We’re not even kidding. All those cardboard tubes that you and your roommates collected out of sheer laziness sold for 10p roll!!
- Ad space on your blog – You have personal blog? You would be amazed at how easy it is to make a steady stream of income easy selling advertising space on your site to mark.
- Your photos – We’re not talking about a photo of you and your friends drinking on the beach in Marbella … but if you have eyes and a creative head on your shoulders, you could make big money on your photos. You don’t even need a fancy camera to take pictures.
- Old cell phones – Do you have old phones tucked away in boxes that you didn’t use after the upgrade? Instead of letting them dust off “just in case,” you may need to use one of them (never happen), why don’t you sell your old phone for cash instead?
- Your opinion – If there’s ever a way to make you feel that your opinion really matters, it’s when someone offers to pay for it. Subscribe to Online survey sites, try to consider video for money or offer your opinion on new music in exchange for cash on Slicethepie.
- Your knowledge – Don’t be greedy, spread love / knowledge by offering brains for a fee – we say private training either freelance work in your area of expertise.
- Your services – You also don’t need the skill of an expert to make money on your services. Additions like Task Rabbit will earn money by helping people do small (ordinary, self-related) tasks. It’s worth it subscribe to task applications to perform small and super simple tasks in your area for payouts.
- Your language skills – Are you blessed with the ability to speak a second (or third, or fourth …) language? There are many ways to make money sell your language skills.
- Unused university books – Let’s be honest, you’re unlikely to ever read them again, and the sooner you are sell textbooks (i.e. as long as you are available), the more money you will get for them.
- Old CDs, DVDs and games – We all have movies we’ve never watched more than once (or at all), or games we’ve played once and they’re sick – we turn them into quick money using one of these sites.
- Empty jars – Great for condiments? Take a step further in recycling by selling your jars online to aspiring home jam makers. You can count on about 50p per jar and about £ 1 in glass coffee jars.
- Your footprints – Yes, you really can make money on the go.
- Empty boxes – Hear us on this! Because it is quite common to acquire second hand online items that do not come bundled, buyers are willing to lay out the appropriate empty boxes to make the product look new, giving it as a gift. You will be surprised to see empty boxes for iPhones, Playstations and many other electrical goods for a decent amount of money.
- Operating Instructions – Do you have any tutorials for items you don’t use, or know how to use them already (so no longer needed)? A guide to things like sound systems and computers sells pretty well on eBay!
- Remote control – This is different an amazing way to make moneybut funny as it seems that every farm has a spare remote control tucked in a drawer and no one can remember what it was like in the beginning. If you have one lying around, look it up on eBay – you might get caught up in it.
- Broken electronic devices – While this is definitely more of a niche, selling broken stuff on eBay isn’t a complete no-no. Until you really realize that the item isn’t working and that you’re selling to be used “for parts,” you’re unlikely to succeed. You can also sell your appliances to companies that have repaired former used electrical goods. For example, look at the offer prices from Musical Magpie.
- Egg boxes – We assume this is for those who keep chickens and are unable to eat eggs fast enough … or are they looking for some cheap soundproofing? Who knows why they sell, but they do – 50 half-dozen boxes will get you around Friday eBay.
- Personalized gifts – If you are a little artistic and businesslike, you can create your own online store as well start selling on Etsy.
- Money (more than its actual value) – With all these new coins and bills issued collectors are going for rare coins and offering big money for old coins to replenish the collection, so make sure you check your coins before you spend them.
- Empty perfume bottles – Yes, we are not sure about that either, but sometimes it is better not to just ask questions. Before you throw away empty perfume bottles, put them up for sale on eBay and see what happens. You may be pleasantly surprised …
- Makeup and beauty samples – If you are on our mailing list, you will learn that beauty freebies are admired almost daily. And while we all love free stuffHowever, not everything will be to your taste – so why not start collecting samples that you are not wild, and sell them as a sample installed online?
Once you run out of things to sell, contact our guide make money online fast.