Increasing organic in-store traffic can make a huge difference to your sales.
Increasing sales without risking your money on advertising can be a great way to build your ecommerce empire.
While it all sounds amazing, it’s easier said than done.
You did this without powerful SEO for your online store.
Here are 101 ecommerce tips to accelerate your organic traffic and sales, with a focus on site structure.
The structure of your website is the foundation of your website and your SEO strategy. Without structure, the user can easily be confused or discouraged and bounce right away. And so did Google.
Use these tips to improve the structure of your site and provide a better customer experience.
1. Your Ecommerce should be on HTTPS. It helps protect customer data trusted by Google and even improves your SEO.
2. Speed is crucial for ecommerce SEO. As the page load time increases, yours abandonment rate increases dramatically.
3. Neglect Mobile Neglect: By the end of 2017, a cell phone will 50% bills revenue from digital e-commerce. Optimize your site for mobile as soon as possible.
4. Run building high quality feedbacks before its peak season to improve rankings and traffic.
5. Write more persuasive meta descriptions to increase CTR for organic search. It directly affects your rating but increases your CTR.
6 Add ALT tags all your pictures. Not only does it improve SEO by allowing robots to scan alt text, but it also helps blind and partially sighted people understand your images.
7. Start using e-commerce bread crumbs improve internal connectivity and page structure.
8. If you have an expired or terminated product, 301-redirect URL to a newer product page. All SEO value is transferred to a new page.
9. Treat pages based on categories (such as men or women) as individual homepages with your own keywords and content.
10. Structure your URLs into a user-friendly and Google-friendly mode:
11. Always offer category-level navigation in your ecommerce store:
12 Squeeze pictures if you want faster loading times and better SEO. Page speed is a big factor in ranking.
13. neglect to neglect your own marketplace SEO. One store managed 320% more sales in 10 minutes of optimization Amazon.
14 Optimize your title tag be 60-70 characters long and always include a keyword to get users’ attention.
15. Always incorporate social integrations into your product pages so people share your products and generate more organic traffic.
16. Turn your 404 error pages into a vending machine.
17. Increase conversion rates by almost 50% by simply adding live chat to your site.
18. Always builds and submit a sitemap and Robots.txt file to Google for scanning and multiple indexed pages.
19. Be sure to reduce your bounce rate by increasing your speed and connecting internally. This helps you to rank higher.
20. Use internal links to suggest related products or products purchased by other users to achieve more relevant sales and improve the structure of your site:
21. Use keywords in anchor text instead of “click here” to rank pages by specific terms.
22. Optimize for user experience. SEO is now about optimizing real people – not search engines. Make your content easily accessible and understandable.
23. Update yours calls to action often. Optimize them for specific holidays, promotions and sales.
24. Create a About Us page to increase content on the site and give Google more context about what industries are sold and what products you sell.
25. Always use the product name in your meta titles to give it to the search engine just what they are looking for:
26. Focus on long tail keywords. They have the potential to drive Another 20,000 organic searches monthly to your ecommerce store.
27. Your homepage should already start the sales process. Start by suggesting products that are popular for quickly attracting people. This will help reduce the likelihood of a crash.
For example, check out how Amazon does it:
28. Structure category pages with specific keywords. For example, “Men’s Basketball Shoes” is a popular keyword that you can also use as a category for your site.
29. Google loves clean, short, URLs are dense by keywords. Even for e-commerce. Forget about using parameters like “productid = 4t4646642.” Always enter your targeted keywords and try to limit unusual characters and underscores.
Shorter URLs tend to be higher on Google’s SERPs compared to longer URLs.
30. Activate an SSL certificate. Google offers more authority to sites that have better security and are updated to SSL.
31. Get deals on product pages when your product is out of stock. Instead of leaving the page blank, which most likely causes a bounce, ask the user to send you their email in exchange for sock notifications:
32. On a mobile-optimized version of your site, make sure your image is less than 70KB in order to load quickly and smoothly.
33. Use terms such as “buy online“To show the user how they can get your product before they click it. Tons of ecommerce stores are doing this to increase their CTR.
34. Be sure to use header tags on product pages. It’s easy to add and refine your HTML structure. For example, you can use the product name as H1 header tag:
This organizes your content for readers and SEO.
For example, Google often shows rich tabs for specific content:
Consistently always structured using appropriate header tags.
35. Use a canonical designation organize your content and prioritize a specific website over duplicate pages.
Each website has duplicate content. This is one of the fastest ways to fix it.
36. Create urgency on product pages and even within organic search meta descriptions. That’s one of the reasons why Kickstarter campaigns are so effective:
Convince customers to make purchases using the emergency countdown.
Writing and content creation
Your content and text are as important as structure. They tell Google and other search engines why people should see your page.
37. Include terms like “Free Shipping” and “For Sale” to maximize your CTR page.
38. You must have at least 1,000 content words on all product and category pages and use the keyword 3-5 times throughout.
39. Include detailed, rich product descriptions. Without text, Google has no way of evaluating you and driving organic search traffic.
40. Create “oppositeStylish posts comparing different trending products:
41. Usage words of strength to drive sales and promotions on your product pages. Make your descriptions more compelling in a specific language.
42. Write more blogs more often. HubSpot has been found for companies that write 16 or more blogs per month to generate the most traffic:
43. Create holiday gift guides that will draw tons of organic traffic to your site. Recent research found search to be the No. 1 driver for content traffic.
44. Take advantage of seasonal trends to build valuable pieces of content marketing.
45. Feature user-created content for better product description, longer content and better SEO.
46. Write lengthy blog posts if you want to rank higher for organic terms:
47. Use your blog to create free content, even if it isn’t time consuming. For example, Pura Vida gives free phone wallpapers on his blog to drive traffic.
48. Take your product descriptions to the next level. Almost all product descriptions can benefit from better structure and more content. Follow this structure to create more content for each product:
49. Create funnel-based content for each phase of the buying cycle. Customers always buy immediately. Creating custom content (i.e., the “benefits of using XX products for XX”) can help push them in the right direction.
50. Always use video content for product demonstrations. Forbes and HubSpot both found that adding video content to your site can increase SEO and sales.
51. Write product reviews comparing its own product with its competitors. This is a great way to showcase your strengths while creating user-friendly content. The better the content, the more organic traffic remains.
Promotion and brand awareness
If you promote your ecommerce store or increase your brand awareness, you are missing out on some easy revenue. And it lacks some powerful SEO juice.
52. Social proof is a powerful way to increase conversions. 85% of consumers trust social proof as much as personal recommendations.
53. neglected paid pursuit. It can be a great brand awareness driver that leads to organic shopping (last touch).
54. Use schema branding to get star-based aggregate reviews in addition to your organic search products:
55 38% of ecommerce product searches start on Amazon. Make sure your product is listed and linked back to your site.
56 .. According to Google, links and content are the biggest factors in organic ranking. Create content and share it often to build links.
57. Contact popular bloggers in your product niche and ask them to review your products. This will they connect you quickly on style posts:
58. Allow buyers to post reviews to increase content on their product pages.
59. It always is consistent branding. This can help increase your organic CTR, which improves your SEO score.
60. Start implementing a guest blogging strategy to drive more traffic and link back to your site. This can also help you increase brand awareness.
61. Take advantage rich clips to better describe the products and increase your organic clickthrough rate:
62. Bid under branded PPC to dominate organic results for your company. This ensures that all the organic searches of your store result in a click on your site.
63. Write unbiased review content for your blog about the products you sell. For example, do you sell shoes? Write a specific post to review more shoe products to generate traffic without harsh promotion of your products.
64. Run an affiliate program to ask bloggers to write and promote your products. Not only will this drive more sales, it will also increase backlinks to your site, giving you more authority and better placement.
Poster Gilly used this as one of his main growth strategies to build a $ 1 million market.
65. Use a broken link-building strategy to quickly gain more connections. Google rounds up posts like “Top 10 Makeup Products” and click all the links for each product. If there are faulty links, please contact the site and request that they be replaced with your products.
Brian Dean of Backlink successfully increased its traffic by 348% in 7 days by doing this:
66. Google loves natural connections. Donate to a nonprofit or start a partnership / cross-promotion with a local charity to find a link on their website.
67 .. Sponsor a local event or a conference to get a link on a high-authority website and better identify your brand. Do this by searching for local events and contacting them with sponsors.
68. List your business in the list on websites and review apps Yelp. This will increase your local sales and give you another try at driving organic traffic from search terms.
69. If your business is local, be sure to list it Moz Local to redirect traffic tones to your ecommerce store and your local store.
70. Participate in Reddit forums related to your in-store products. For example, Jimmy Hickey of Findlay Hats could have drive $ 28,000 in sales by posting on the Reddit forums about his company hat.
71. Encourage users to leave reviews when purchasing a product by sending automated drop emails. Amazon does this great:
All these SEO tips can be overwhelming. But you have to do it yourself.
There are a variety of useful tools that can do some of the hard work on an ecommerce site for you. Try them to automate your optimization and halve your time spent on SEO.
72. Take advantage Google Shopping. The platform has higher conversion rates than most PPC forms and lower cost-per-click.
73. Regular keyword research for each page on your site. Keywords and search trends change over time. Use Google Trends to analyze them.
74. Turn on an internal site search Analytics to find keyword information about what your site visitors are looking for:
75. Use a tool like Crazy egg to see a heat map of how users view your site and how you can optimize it for more sales.
76. Find the already ranked popular keywords and target them hard Search Console.
78. Use AdWords Keyword Planner to find key buying intentions that will drive organic sales:
79. Always conduct a competition survey to see how other stores receive valuable feedback. Do it on Moz’s Open Site Explorer.
80. Install Yoast SEO Plugin to have WordPress clean up all the missed SEO tasks on the page.
81. Use LSI Keyword Generator to create semantic keywords and add more context to your pages by appearing for more search terms.
82. Usage Siteliner to crawl your site for duplicate content that adversely affects SEO.
83. Add social sharing buttons with AddThis.
84. Use Pinterest to increase organic traffic for 67.55% in just 10 minutes.
85. Use Amazon suggestions to generate tons of actual keyword searches for the products you sell. This will help you better optimize your products for the top searches:
86. Use Amazon’s suggestions to get ideas for product categories and how to improve your on-site store structure:
87. Use Dominator Keyword Tool to scrape keywords from Amazon, Google and YouTube for quick keyword research:
88. Usage ScreamingFrog for indexing your site for 404 errors, duplicate content, and more.
89. Turn your blog into a powerful content network by creating a special voice. For example, Williams Sonoma calls its blog “Tastes” and often offers simple, easy-to-follow, interactive recipes:
90. Usage Mention to be aware of all the brands mentioned that you have received. This can help you get backlinks when a site forgets to add your links but also mentions your brand name.
91. Target keywords that already rank you on the second page for quick and easy wins. Do it on Ahrefs using the following parameters when searching your site:
92. Get ideas for product title tags by searching for generic keywords and using Google related search tab. Scroll to the bottom of the search to find a large list of keywords:
93. Create lots of great video content and product demos for free use Biteable.
94. Create bait content it applies to your industry. Link-bait content usually comes in the form of infographics or visual content that is popular and shared viral. You can do this with a tool like Canva.
95. You have 7 seconds to get the user’s attention when it comes to reading your content. If your content structure is readable, then people stay on your site. Be sure to double check Legible.
96. Usage Quick solution quickly analyze your SEO pages and make improvements to your site that could lead to a huge increase in traffic and CTR.
97 Use Quora to answer questions related to the products you sell. This gives you the opportunity to really help customers while being able to connect with your products and sell.
98. Usage Google’s free mobile testing tool to make sure your mobile ecommerce site is optimized. It also gives you helpful tips for improving it.
99. Scout for keywords with high purchase intent. You can do this by removing your competitors’ existing PPC terms. Search their site with SEMrush to find out what the bids are for.
Now target those keywords on organic pages.
100. Audit your online store using Raven Tools detect any backlog of SEO issues that might be hidden behind the curtain. SEO issues always remain black and white, and using the tools to detect them is crucial to correcting the issues affecting your site.
101. As with any new goal or task in digital marketing, you should always be realistic. These tips will help you increase your SEO strength, but keep in mind that it comes right now.
Try the setting SMART goals before diving into his head first.
Getting more organic traffic to your ecommerce store is difficult.
But that means the impossible is impossible.
Sometimes you need a little help to increase clickthrough rates, increase organic traffic, and target the right customers.
These 101 strategies are ideal for ecommerce stores. You can use them whether you sell exclusively online or at a brick and mortar store.
Keep in mind that SEO is as important for e-commerce as it is for other businesses. If you want to rank, you need to create content.
From product descriptions and external links to blog posts and infographics, you have many options to put your business on the map.
Or, at least, in SERPs.
Follow the 101 tips in this post to increase your SEO power and bring in more sales than ever before.
What tips do you use to increase your SEO power for your ecommerce store?